Blog: 1min read
Too much salt or sugar can increase a risk for developing high blood pressure which can lead to more bad conditions like heart attack or heart failure. That is a very big deal!
If you want to decrease your sugar and salt intake, but you don’t know how to prepare a healthy and delicious meal without salt and sugar, don’t worry because we’ll help you.
- Ginger is a root spice that can be added to drinks, including hot and cold tea and water. You can also add it to sweet and salty meals, like cereal or soup.
- Chili because of its spicy flavor can be used with almost all ingredients and meal that you prepare.
- Grated lime or lemon crust can fix different meals. Also it balances stronger flavors like with oils and soy sauce. You can put grated crust on yogurt, cereal, salads, soups and smoothies.
- Garlic improves meals and has impressive amount of antioxidants with just 4 calories per leaf. Garlic is great for boosting a flavor of certain meals. Down side of garlic is social in nature 😀
- Turmeric and active ingredient it contains are connected with brain health and good immunity. Turmeric is also beneficial in fight against being overweight.
- Rosemary is good source of calcium, iron and vitamin B6. Rosemary has antioxidants and alkaline properties that are connected with digestive and brain health. It is also a good fighter against aging and cancerous cells.
- Cumin is spice with special taste and flavor. It is often used in kitchens all around the world.
- Dill is used for centuries in Asia for medical use for controlling diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Parsley is more than just green. This plant, which grows in Mediterranean, is used against bloating. It is also used as natural diuretic against storing water in our bodies.
- Dried peppers are peppers that are dried over the fire and that gives them special taste. Great antioxidant and fighter against many diseases.
If you’re interested to know more about training and nutrition, write a comment below. Also if you like this article, show your support by sharing this on Facebook or Instagram. We really appreciate it.
Also check out some of our others BLOGS.