Blog: 2-3min read
If you ever wondered how many calories certain junk food has, you’re in luck because I wondered the exactly the same thing so I decided to do a little research and calculate things. Below is the list and how many calories it contains. Exact number of macro-nutrients (proteins, fats and carbs) is difficult to assess. Of course all of this varies with add-ons like salad dressings, juices, dough, fries, sauces, creams etc. The more food add-ons, the more caloric bomb it is.
- Pizza (regular): 1200 – 1500kcal
- Pizza (jumbo): 2000+ kcal
- Ćevapi (portion of 10): 900-1000kcal
- Ćevapi (portion of 15): 1000-1300kcal
- Ćevapi (portion of 20): 1500-2000kcal
- Kebab: 500-1000kcal (depending on the size)
- Zeljanica, sirnica, krompiruša (500g): 800+ kcal
- Burek (500g): 1000+ kcal
- Burger: 500+ kcal
- Potato fries (regular size): 500+ kcal
- Pancake (Nutella only): 400+ kcal – more add-ins like coconut, ice cream, more calories.
- Coke 0.3 small can: 120kcal
- Coke 0.5: 200kcal
- Beer 0.5l: 200kcal
- Large popcorn with butter: 900kcal
- Regular popcorn with butter: 600kcal
These estimates are roughly 85% accurate because like I wrote earlier, the exact number is difficult to assess if you don’t prepare food yourself. But if you’re counting calories, this list can help you stay in shape.
If you’re interested to know more about food and calories, write a comment below. Also if you like this article, show your support by sharing this on Facebook or Instagram. We really appreciate it.
Also check out some of our others BLOGS.